‘Everyday Play is fabulous!’ CORNELIA PARKER
Are you stuck in the rut of everyday life? Bored by the routine of daily existence?
Have you lost your sense of fun in the mundane?
- learn how to be someone else for a day
- explore how to draw a poem, paint a book and re-orientate your library
- enjoy writers using constraints or languages they don’t understand
- play the edible book game or become a living sculpture
- become a writer and play word games to find new ways of saying what you mean
- A highly entertaining and beautifully produced compendium of artists' games, philosophies and absurdist advice on how to live.