- AMAna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeously Emotional
This is a beautiful book, compiled with care and a true understanding of the topic. Thank you so much for making it.
- WAWendy A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoStill Parents: Life after Baby Loss
My little boy's name is included in this book. It means everything to me. It is hard to be open about a subject so many people stay quiet about, (until this exhibition, me included) but I feel so proud to see him represented.
I hope, for anyone who has to rebuild themselves after this devastation, that they do not have to do it alone, in silence. Because of this exhibition and this book. I hope, for those who know someone in this pain, that the quotes and poems in these pages help you know what to say because it is hard to understand and to reach someone in this awful isolation.
I hope for every family involved in the making of this book, there are countless others who benefit from it and as a result, we can acknowledge the lost babies and reassure the mums and dads that they are STILL PARENTS.
- NGNigel G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExcellent
This is a moving book, an excellent sense of the exhibition.
- BRBridgette R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLife after baby loss
Beautifully book and shares with other parents that they are not alone in their grief.
- JRJo R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoA beautiful book about a powerful and moving exhibition and project
A wonderful demonstration of the power of art to provide a creative outlet for grief and love.