Ancient Egypt & Archaeology AArrive 10am / Depart 2pm
Cost:FREE per person
About this experience
Egypt and Sudan, Archaeology &;
Collections Reimagined (10-11), Golden Mummies of Egypt exhibition (11-12), Lunch (12-12:30),
Dinosaurs & Fossils (12:30-1), Living Worlds, Nature’s Library & Vivarium (1-1:30), Belonging, Chinese
Culture & South Asia Galleries (1:30-2).
To ensure that all school groups are able to make the most of their museum visit, we require all
school groups to book in with us. Your full day self-led visit includes:
- A set timetable to explore the galleries
- Free tickets to visit Golden Mummies of Egypt
- Coat and lunch storage
- A brief welcome to the museum by a member of the visitor team
- A reserved 30 minute lunch slot in our picnic area
- Hazard ID &; Risk Assessment documents
Each timetable can accommodate 1 class (maximum 35 pupils).