A selection of 6 perforated concertina postcards featuring works by Albrecht Dürer.
Albrecht Dürer’s material world is the first major exhibition of the Whitworth’s outstanding Dürer collection in over half a century. Albrecht Dürer was an intense observer of the worlds of manufacture, design and trade that he encountered in his home city of Nuremberg and on his travels.
Printed onto quality paper stocks by King&Mcgaw, who are leading experts in fine art print publishing based in Sussex.
The included works:
- Nemesis (The Great Fortune)
- Knight, Death and the Devil (Meisterstiche)
- Melencholia I (Meisterstiche)
- The Martyrdom of Saint Catherine
- Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse: Death, Famine, War and The Conqueror (Apocalypse)
- Saint Jerome in his Study (Meisterstiche)
Cover image: Albrecht Dürer, Nemesis (The Great Fortune), c. 1501 © The Whitworth, The University of Manchester. Photograph: Michael Pollard.