A high-quality, sustainable Grande Sketchbook from Coffee Notes, made from thick 145gsm recycled coffee cup paper with a Forest Green cover made from recycled post-consumer waste, recycled cotton and FSC fibres.
Suitable for pencils, felt tips, markers, charcoal, ink, pastels, chalk, and light watercolours, this 120-page durable, but easy to use, sketchbook allows you to let your creativity run free whether at home or out and about.
- Plastic free wire - recycle at home, nothing to landfill
- Glue free folded covers makes recycling easier
- Lay flat 120 pages (60 leaves), Grande (short A4 size)
- Recyclable in your household waste or compost
- Acid free paper, preventing your creative work from degrading
- Sized to perform with wet and dry media